How to Install Vertical Blinds?
Venetian blinds are a relatively simple way of blocking, with good privacy and good shading performance, suitable for various styles of decoration. What I will introduce today is one of the venetian blinds - vertical venetian blinds, which often appear in home decoration. Let's take a look at the installation and maintenance methods of vertical blinds!
Install methods of vertical blinds
1. Fix the installation code, the installation code must be on the same line in the front, rear, up, and down directions, and the section width of the curtain box must be greater than 90mm;
2. Push the blind installation code slider to the end;
3. Push the louvers, rotate and straighten the louvers; if you want to put away the horizontal and vertical louvers, you must first turn the blades to be perpendicular to the wall and then pull them up;
4. Hook the product up to the slider, and the slider will automatically slide out under the action of the spring;
5. Installation: Vertical venetian blinds are easy to install. The main thing is to fix the two installation boxes with screws, and then put the track on it to use; the installation box has holes on 4 sides, which can be installed on both sides, side wall, and top.
Maintenance of vertical blinds
Regularly spray locks with silicon varnish for lubrication to ensure smooth use; use a duster for regular dusting, use a portable vacuum cleaner with a brush to vacuum the curtains, and use a soft cloth or sponge dipped in warm water to wipe the area try.